Is your download link not working?
Do you have a download link but clicking on that link doesn't cause your download to begin? Please try these steps to correct the issue.
- Download issues are often linked to a bad cookie. Please log out of all instances of our sites and clear your internet cookies and cache. When you log back in you should be able to proceed normally.
- If you still can't download, please disable any firewall or download accelerator software as well as any pop-up blockers you may have and try your downloads again.
- If that doesn't help, you may want to try a different web browser. We suggest you try Chrome or FireFox as both browsers seem to work well for most of our customers.
If you still don't have your files, please contact Customer Service and let us know the following and we can look for a way to get the files to you:
- Your order number
- The title you are trying to download
- What error you are seeing (a screenshot might be helpful) and we can research further.